Frank Trevino, Partner at Tinman Kinetics and CMO with Exodus Space, participated in TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World Asia from November 12-14 in Kuala Lumpur. Frank served as the moderator for the AI and Data Sessions on the first day of the event including the insightful panel discussion: AI is Deployed: Next – Scaling the “right” formula for AI Success. Main points of discussion included
- AI Operating model: Different AI models for scaling, what should it look like, and making sense of the outputs required at the start
- Gap analysis when operations change: What new processes are needed and addressing the gaps
- Where do you start to scale AI, how do you manage it during the scaling up and how do you integrate AI within legacy systems and the partnership ecosystems already in play?
- How do manage AI at scale with good data: Scenario testing and ensuring data sets are clean, have no bias, and if not, understanding and resolving contaminations and issues
- When things go wrong – demonstrating to regulators that every model so affected has been removed?
- Training algorithms offline and online – understanding and navigating the complexities
Tatsuji Miyamoto – Researcher, KDDI Research Inc.
Amit Panda – Head of Analytics – Center of Experience , XL Axiata
Kallol Dutta – GM, Delivery & Automation, Spark New Zealand
Gnanapriya Chidambaranathan – AVP, Sr. Principal Architect, Infosys
Greg Armstrong – Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer – Consumer Value Solutions, Comviva